What do I do about bulky rubbish?

The removal of bulky items, you no longer want, is your responsibility. If you have any large items of furniture or domestic appliances (for example, beds, fridges or wardrobes) that you want to get rid of, you should contact your local council to arrange for them to collect the items and dispose of them properly. Most local authorities offer either a free or low-cost removal service for bulky items.

Do not leave out bulky rubbish in the expectation that SBHA will collect it as this leads to increased costs for you and your neighbours.

About Shepherds Bush Housing Group

About Shepherds Bush Housing Association

Part of The Guinness Partnership, we have more than 5000 homes, throughout nine boroughs in west London

Find out more About Us