1) What is Anti-Social behaviour and how do I report it?
Anti-social behaviour (ASB) is acting in a way which annoys a person living in a different home from you. Learn more here.
2) How do I get a parking permit?
Permits are provided the parking enforcement company responsible for the parking bays in your block
3) Can I get a parking permit for my visitors?
Please contact the parking enforcement company responsible for your block.
4) Why have I have been asked to remove personal items from the communal area?
You should not keep any items in the communal area as it blocks emergency access in case of fire. This includes bikes, pushchairs and plants. If we see items in the communal area, they will be removed for your safety.
5) How can I get a meter reading?
Meters are located in various places, depending on whether you live in a block or a street property. Most will be located in boxes or cupboards in the communal area near to their property entrance.
6) How do I apply for a mutual exchange?
7) I want to move to a smaller home?
8) A member of my household has moved in/out. What do I need to do?
The primary resident needs to provide signed written confirmation that they wish to add a household member. They should also provide ID relating to that household member such as a passport, birth certificate or driving licence. If they wish to remove a household member, the tenant should notify the neighbourhood team in writing.
9) I want to move and end my tenancy with SBHG. What do I need to do?
10) How do I move and end my tenancy with SBHG?
11) How can I get a copy of my tenancy agreement?
Please email our Neighbourhood Team Neighbourhood.email@example.com .They will send you a photocopy of the original document you signed.
12) I'm worried about my neighbour. What do I do?
Please email our Neighbourhood Team Neighbourhood.firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) Can I have pets?
12) I want to buy my property, how can I do this?
13) My home is overcrowded. How can I move?
14) I need to move because of a medical condition. How do I do this?
Your medical requirements will need to be assessed by the SBHA Medical Assessor. You will need to provide written medical evidence from your GP and any other medical professional involved in your care
16) I want to move home, what can I do?