Request a refund

You can now request a refund if you have moved out of a SBHG property or built up large credit. Before completing a rent refund form, please ensure the following:

  • As per your tenancy agreement you must remain 4 weeks/1 month in credit after the refund.
  • Both tenancy holders will need to complete a rent refund form.
  • If you are in receipt of Housing benefit or Universal credit, please be aware it can take up to six weeks to process your refund. This is because we will need to contact your local Council before processing your refund to check if there are any overpayments or changes to your benefits.


Tenancy Details

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

All data sent via this form will be used solely for the purpose of a rent refund.

For all information regarding our Privacy Policy, you can read it online or download it here.