Immediate response repairs

If your repair requires an immediate response, please call us on 0800 9170839 or 020 8996 4200.

Repairs like these are considered to need an immediate response.

Smell gas?

If you smell gas or suspect a carbon monoxide leak in your home or a communal area you must phone the National Grid (sometimes referred to as Transco) immediately.

To report a gas or carbon monoxide leak:

Call free on 0800 111999 (line open 24 hours a day, every day).

What to do if you smell gas in your home:

» Do turn off the gas at the meter unless the meter is in a cellar/basement

» Don’t smoke or strike matches

» Don’t turn electrical switches on or off

» Do put out naked flames

» Do open doors and windows

» Do keep people away from the area affected

 

Report a repair

This site is currently being upgraded to give you a better experience. As part of this process, all forms have been disabled: please try again in a few hours.