Immediate response repairs
If your repair requires an immediate response please call us on 0800 0742130 or 020 8996 4200 to speak to the repairs desk.
If you smell gas or suspect a carbon monoxide leak in your home or a communal area you must phone the National Grid (sometimes refered to as Transco) immediately.
To report a gas or carbon monoxide leak
Call free on 0800 111999.(line open 24 hours a day, every day).
Click here for more information from National Grid.
What to do if you smell gas in your home
- Do turn off the gas at the meter unless the meter is in a cellar/basement
- Don’t smoke or strike matches
- Don’t turn electrical switches on or off
- Do put out naked flames
- Do open doors and windows
- Do keep people away from the area affected