As well as new build properties we also sell homes on behalf of existing shared owners. Have a look below at our selection of resale shared ownership properties. If there are no properties below, we have none available at the moment.
Issigonis House, Acton - 1 bedroom apartment. Ref: 7878
A well presented and spacious one bedroom duplex apartment with a generous living room and kitchen in Acton Vale, west London. This open-plan warehouse style property boasts feature ceiling heights and windows of up to 15 feet in height and the property has potential to convert into a two bedroom dwelling subject to consent. The extremely high ceilings and large windows give a fantastic sense of space and the west facing disposition means it is filled with natural light. The apartment also has its own decked outdoor area, leading onto a large communal roof terrace. Conveniently located for Shepherds Bush (including Westfield Shopping Centre), Hammersmith and Chiswick, the transport links into the city are excellent.
- Arranged over two floors.
- First floor - Entrance Hall opening to generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe (4.7m x 2.6m) and the bathroom with W.C. (2.5m X 2.2m).
- Descending stairs (with under-stairs storage) leading to huge open-plan living room (9.6m x 5.6m) and to an external roof terrace. Also on this level is the fully fitted kitchen (3.2m x 2.6m).
- Communal roof terrace.
- The lease term remaining is 115 years.
- Total GIA 80.1 M/862 sq.ft.
- Applicants must be earning at least £65,500 and have savings of about £24,600.
- Applicants must not own or have names on title deeds of another property.
- Applicants should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market.
- Applicants must be able to obtain and afford a mortgage.
- Applicants must have at least £4,000 to cover the costs of buying a home.
Full price: £440,000
Share price: 50% @ £220,000
Monthly rent: £300.02
Service charge: £135.26