As well as new build properties we also sell homes on behalf of existing shared owners. Have a look below at our selection of re-sale shared ownership properties.
For more information and to book a viewing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dwyer House, Fulham - 2 Bedroom Flat - Ref: 8131
A purpose-built two bedroom apartment situated in Dwyer House, Wandsworth. The property comprises of two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, a bathroom/W.C and a private west-facing balcony accessed from the lounge. There is a communal garden at the rear of the property, underground parking with an allocated parking space and a bicycle locker.
- You should generally be a first time buyer, i.e. you don’t already own a home.
- You should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market.
- You must be able to obtain and afford a mortgage.
- You must have a household income of roughly £84,500 to afford the property (this is just a guideline and may differ on individual circumstances).
- You must have at least £4000 to cover the costs of buying a home.
- You should have around £132,750 in savings to act as a deposit.
- Full price: £590,000
- Share price: 75% @ £442,500
- Monthly rent: £234.79
- Service charge: £307.00
- Lease term: 125 years from August 2007