Other sources of help

There are many organisations who can give you advice if you are experiencing financial problems.

The Money Advice Service offers you financial guidance and advice. You can also phone them on 0800 138 1677.

The National Debtline offers free, confidential advice to people who are experiencing debt problems. You can also phone them on 0808 808 4000.

Citizens Advice  provides free advice on a number of issues such as debt, benefits and housing. There are centres around the country; the local centres are on its website.

Turn2us is a national charity helping people when times get tough. They provide financial support to help people get back on track.

You may find that you need to seek legal advice over your rent or financial issues. Below you will find a selection of law and other advice centres operating in the boroughs we work within who may be able to offer you help.

Brent Citizens' Advice Bureau, 270 – 272 High Road, Willesden, London, NW10 2EY
Tel: 0845 120 2965

Brent Law Centre, 389 Willesden High Road, Willesden NW10 2JR
Tel: 020 8451 1122

Ealing Law for All, 191 The Vale Acton, London W3 7QS
Tel: 020 8600 3100

Ealing Advice Centre, Church Avenue, Southall UB2 4DF
Tel: 020 8574 2434

Hammersmith & Fulham Shepherds Bush Advice Centre, 338 Uxbridge Road, London W12 7LL
Tel: 020 8753 5932

Citizens' Advice Bureau, Avonmore Library & Neighbourhood Centre 7 North End Crescent (Public Entrance in North End Road), LONDON, W14 8TG
Tel: 020 7385 1322

Hammersmith & Fulham Law Centre, 1st Floor, Hammersmith Library, Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7AT

Tel: 020 3880 1727

Harrow Harrow Law Centre, The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 4HZ
Tel: 020 8863 4355 

Citizens' Advice Bureau, Civic 9 Station Road, HARROW, Middlesex, HA1 2XH
Tel: 0870 126 4460

Hillingdon Citizens' Advice Bureau, Botwell Green Library East Avenue, HAYES, Middlesex, UB3 2HW
Tel: 0844 848 7903

Hillingdon Law Centre, 12 Harold Avenue Hayes UB3 4QW
Tel: 020 8561 9400

Hounslow Citizens' Advice Bureau, Chiswick Town Hall, Chiswick, London W4 4JN
Tel: 0870 1269500

Hounslow Law Centre, 51 Lampton Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 1LY
Tel: 020 8570 9505

Kensington and Chelsea
: North Kensington Law Centre, Unit 15, Baseline Studios, Whitchurch Road, London W11 4AT
: 74 Golbourne Road London W10 5PS
Tel: 020 8969 7473 
Tel: 020 7351 5749

Kingston Kingston and Richmond Law Centre, Siddeley House, 50 Canbury Park Road, Kingston KT2 6LX
Tel: 020 8547 2882 

Wandsworth Wandsworth and Merton Law Centre, 101a Tooting High Street, London SW17 0SU
Tel: 020 8767 2777

Westminster Paddington Law Centre, 439 Harrow Road, London  W10 4RE
Tel: 020 8960 3155

Citizens' Advice Bureau -  21a Conduit Place, LONDON, W2 1HS
Tel: 0870 126 4040