NOTE: If you rent your home from us and a defect/repair occurs after the 12-months rectification period, please contact Customer Services on 020 8996 4200 to have the repair resolved.
If you purchased your home and a defect/ repair occurs after the 12-months rectification period, it is your responsibility to fix the problem.
How do I report a defect in my new home?
Defects that occur in your home are covered by a 12-month warranty period. This period starts from the date the development is handed over from the builder.
If you are within the first 12 months and you need to report a defect you can do so using the Aftercare contact details below:
- You can report a defect by phone on: 020 8996 8858 (9am-5pm Monday to Friday). For emergencies that occur outside of these times, your call will be diverted to our emergency out of hours team. Please note non-emergencies reported outside of 9am-5pm will not be dealt with and you will be asked to call back during the hours of 9am-5pm Monday- Friday.
- Or via email: email@example.com (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
When reporting the defect please provide the following:
- Your name
- Address with post code (if you email, please could you add your postal address with postcode to email subject box)
- A telephone number which we can contact you on during the day
- Detailed description of the defect you are reporting. Where possible, send photographs and videos of the defect to the Aftercare team.
- When it occurred