Cyclical maintenance responsibility
We are responsible for maintaining the outside and inside shared areas of your property and we have a cyclical decoration and repair programme to manage this.
Under this programme we:
- identify and organise any repairs to shared areas;
- paint any previously painted outside surfaces of the building;
- paint wooden window frames;
- paint outside timber doors;
- paint shared areas and the outside of your front door; and
- paint and repair fences which have been subject to wear and tear.
Scaffolding may be needed so that our painters can reach the higher areas of the building. We will also arrange for any necessary repairs to the roof and guttering to be done while the scaffolding is in place.
Before we start our cyclical programme we will tell you about it and give you an opportunity to ask questions and get clarification.