Contents insurance

While Shepherds Bush Housing Group insures the building you live in, it is your responsibility – and in your tenancy agreement – to insure your personal possessions. This is known as contents insurance and covers such things as damage caused by fire, theft, water damage, vandalism or floods to most of your household goods and contents. It also covers replacement of external locks if your keys are lost or stolen and the contents of your freezer.

We can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable.  While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

My Home contents insurance

You can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens you have cover. This is thanks to a special schme called My Home, which we arranged in conjuction with the National Housing Federation.

My Home Contents Insurance Logo

Arthur J Gallagher

Another provider who we work with is Arthur J. Gallagher. With monthly rates from £3.85 to £17.11, they also represent great value for money.

Arthur J. Gallagher Logo 

Call 01245 341234 for further information.