We make mistakes from time to time, and value the opportunity to investigate, apologise and put them right. We recognise the valuable role customer complaints can play in helping to deliver the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
You can read our complaints policy on our policies page.
You can make a complaint in the following ways:
»Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
»Phone on 0800 917 0839
»Post to Freepost SBHG
The complaint process
When you make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge within two working days
- Investigate what hapened
- Respond within ten working days
- Explain your right to internal review
You can request an internal review afterwards.
We will also:
- Check that we've followed our policies
- Check that we responsed correctly
- Explain your right to external adjudication
Tell us now
Let us know about an issue by completing the below form.