As a homeowner how can I get involved?
We really value and welcome the contribution leaseholders make to the range and quality of our services. There are many opportunities for you to get involved, both formally and informally.
- We have a Leaseholder Forum to oversee policy and practice across SBHA.
- The forum elects a member to join the Board as a co-optee.
- Leaseholders who live on estates will have the opportunity to join residents’ associations, where they exist for their estate, or to set one up themselves with our assistance.
- giving us your views and comments in our focus groups or by taking part in surveys;
- suggesting an article for Buzz, your resident magazine, or getting involved in producing it;
- If you are interested in taking part, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org