How we can help you

There may be practical help we can open hand

Sound reduction

We can refer you to our sound reduction programme, which will help to reduce impact noise between properties. To have the work done, home will need to meet the criteria and your neighbour will have to agree. Not all homes are able to have sound reduction. A surveyor will need to visit your home to assess your property.


Mediation can be the ideal way to resolve problems with neighbours. We use a professional mediation company who are experienced in dealing with neighbour disputes. In mediation, an independent person helps you to reach an understanding with someone you are in dispute with.

If you feel either could help please email