Extra help in your home

Graphic of couple We have lots of services that can can help you if you need extra help. Whether you need help painting a room, clearing your garden or using a computer, we are here to help.

You can find out more about the services by clicking the links below or the options on the left had side of the page.

If you need adaptions or improvements in your home.

If you're a young person living in overcrowded housing and would like help moving into your new home.

You need help from our debt and welfare advice service.