Buying a home of your own with Be West
If you are interested in home ownership, take a look at the options available via our sales brand Be WEST website where we have a range of mixed tenure developments with different styles, sizes and prices within West London.
To find out more you can contract the team on 020 8996 8925 or email email@example.com
Selling your Shared Ownership home
There may come a time when you decide to sell your shared ownership home. Here is a brief summary of the steps:
- A survey will be carried out to establish current market value.
- We will market your home on your behalf to people who are approved/qualified for shared ownership during the “nomination period” (This is determined in the lease and is usually up to two months).
- If a buyer is found during this period, a formal offer to purchase your share is made by us on behalf of the purchaser.
- Upon receipt of your agreement, solicitors are notified and the conveyance process begins.
- Your sale should complete in approximately two to three months from the buyer introduction.
- If we have not introduced a purchaser for your share by the end of the nomination period, we will provide you with permission to sell your home on the open market. You can instruct an estate agent of your choice to sell your share or and simultaneously staircase (increase your equity share in your home) to 100% on completion of your sale. This is financed with funds from your purchaser on completion.
To find out more please contact us via email Resale.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 996 8925.