Accreditations and memberships
We use external scrutiny and accreditation as part of our drive for continuous improvement in our services and standards. They also help ensure we provide equal levels of service to all our residents and staff.
We're a members of PlaceShapers. All members of this national network sign up to the following principles:
- We put our residents and customers at the centre of what we do and ensure they have real influence on our organisations.
- We provide more than just landlord services because we care about the people and places where we work.
- We build homes that respond to local housing need.
- We recognise the importance of a local focus and work actively with our local authorities and other local partners to improve and shape places at both a strategic and operational level.
- We believe there's strength and benefit to residents and stakeholders in maintaining a strong, independent, diverse, values-driven housing association sector.